Virgin Islands invited to come and celebrate the grand opening for CTL at Fish Bay
Clarence Thomas Limited will host an all day grand opening event and ceremony at the new facility in the Fish Bay Estate. Mr. & Mrs. Clarence Thomas, who established CTL in 1967 as an individual business that specialized in plumbing retail and maintenance, will now celebrate 49 years of service in the BVI.
The grand opening will be celebrated with their sons, family, business partners, the CTL family (consisting of over 45 employees) and the BVI community on April 2nd 2016. The community is invited to come and celebrate. CTL vendors will also be in attendance demonstrating new products and meeting with customers.
The recently completed 70,000 square foot retail, food & beverage, and office complex has been in operation since the soft opening in December 2015. CTL aims to raise the standard of the shopping experience across the BVI and USVI. The company’s focus is quality products, low prices, excellent service and a great shopping experience.
Michael Thomas added, “The new CTL Fish Bay store is a super store built to serve the community as a thank you for their continued support.”
- The store will be open from 8am – 3pm on April 2nd for regular business and will include an eight-page flyer of store specials, free gifts and prizes for attendees.
- Official opening ceremonies will begin at 4pm.
- The Virgin Gorda CTL location will be closed from 12:00pm (noon) on that day and all Virgin Gorda residents are invited to attend.
- The CTL Fish Bay store will reopen on Monday, April 4th at 7:00am with new hours of operation:
- Monday – Friday 7:00am – 7:00pm and Saturday 8:00am – 6:00pm.
- Beginning on April 10th, CTL will be open on Sundays and most Holidays from 9:00am until 2:00pm.